We’re a real Driving school giving Driving lessons in Queens. Unlike most driving schools, ours has classrooms and several cars for driving lessons. We’ll be around when you need us for anything, especially for paper work or records for the registry.
Our driving instructors in Queens are expert and friendly. Our driving instructors are highly qualified and make you feel relaxed behind the wheel. They help you pass your road test.
Our classroom teachers and Driving Instructor in Queens are interesting. We make the class go by fast and enjoyable while you learn everything you need to know. We have multi-media instruction. You’ll know so much from our driving lessons in Queens; you’ll pass your road tests easily. Since the classroom experience is varied, you won’t be bored as in most driving lessons. You’ll enjoy yourself.
AmarakoshaDriving Institute offers superior Driving Courses in Queens and in-vehicle instruction at reduced prices. Enroll in one of our many driving courses in Queens and get behind the wheel today. Amarakosha Driving Institute of defensive driver training in Queens is for drivers who would like to refresh their defensive driving abilities or reduce demerits on their record and insurance costs.
Our Driver Training in Queens will prepare you for success in both your exams and your career as a driver by giving you a solid background and practice. We have in car, simulator, and classroom training.
- Always ensure that your car is in good condition and all parts are working fine.
- Stop at all stop signs and make sure you stop in the correct position. Then, scan the intersection to pull out slowly.
- Use all indications wisely to signal other drivers of your intention.
- Eliminate distractions and focus on the road. Keep your eyes moving! Always check your mirror and stay alert. Keep your mind as well as your eyes exclusively on driving.
- Notice and adhere to all safety signs posted on the roadside.
- Wear your seatbelts.
- Observe all basic driving rules and regulations. Adjust your speed to coincide with weather and traffic conditions.
- Beware of falling asleep at the wheel.
- Be careful of school, hospitals and playground zones.
- Adhere to all traffic signs, traffic lights and road markings.
- While reversing your car, look around rather than only looking in the mirrors.
- Make full use of signal lamps, headlights, reverse lights, and third brake lights.
- In traffic, maintain a safe distance from other vehicles.
- Do not answer text message/SMS, phone calls or alarms on your mobile device while driving
- Do not drive under the influence of any substance be it alcohol or drugs as these substances can significantly impair drivers sense, thus affects drivability.
We are expert in Advanced and license training, demerit reduction courses and refresher driving programs for teens and adults.
Our government certified and experienced male and female driving instructors provide a calm, comfortable and pleasant educational environment for both the classroom and in car driver training.
Call our Driving School at 646 327 7076 to ask more or enroll today.